Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Dreams Can Come True...

I was messin' with the boys tonight and this conversation made me laugh.

Mom :"If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy me for Christmas?"

Jackson: "I'd buy you a mansion! There would be a dollar room, and a nickel room, and a quarter room. It would be so awesome."

Corbin: "I'd would just give you a hug and kiss for Christmas."

Brody: "I would buy you a tank so you could drive around in the dirt outside and shoot everything up!! You'd be like BANG-BANG all over the place"

Mom: "Yes, Brody. That is exactly what I want to be like."

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'd buy a billion bananas, feed them to Brody, and leave the peels in every crevice of your home. That's love. Now quit banging around town because ho-ho-ho doesn't mean what you think it does.

*CoUrTnEy* said...

HAHAHA!! I cracked up at this!! Thank you for the goodies, you pretty much rock! ;)