If I were to count my many blessings, the list would look something like this.
1) a hard working and righteous husband ( to snuggle up to...especially when it's cold outside)
2) a house full of healthy boys with great personalities ( especially in the summer)
3) eternal perspective ( and all that this includes-and which gets me through the colder months)
4) my health ( hard earned!) ( especially in the summer)
5) the opportunity to live in this town and in our beautiful home ( especially in the summer)
6) friends and family who love and support us ( especially in the summer-because who wants to visit in the winter?)
7) opportunities to serve, learn and grow everyday(especially in the summer)
8) laughter in my home ( especially in the summer)
9) All of our basic needs are met (especially in the summer)
Sadly, as spoiled as I am, I still have one complaint.
Perhaps you can guess what this itty bitty issue is.
And so, I bid you farewell, warmth.
Goodbye joy. Come back soon.
2 comments:
I know a magical place where the sun shines year round.
Thanks for sharing because now that I am in Texas I am hating the warmth. I know, I need to be thankful! I am struggling with it being October and still mid-eighties out. But I need to be thankful.
Post a Comment