David's nephew Seth and his lady Rachael decided they were ready to get hitched. Apparently,we made the cut to the wedding invite by the skin of our teeth (haha)
and got invited to drag our crazy boys to
the Tri cities for the weekend.
My boys put on their coolest faces and strutted their stuff.
They danced, they ate, they laughed and cried.
Despite their behavior, they didn't have a drop to drink. We loved having a chance to cozy up to some of our favorite people.
I, of course, had to take advantage of the photo opportunity.
I wish I took more, but will add some later when the sisters send them my way.






;;
After one crazy night, we went to visit David's best friend. He is one of the few people we know with more kids than us, and get this: they never complain ( the parents, that is-honestly, have you met a child who doesn't complain? Please.). They may be the very best parents of five children under seven we have ever seen. Well, are. No "may". Anyway, we had a great time visiting with them...
and showing them what a real, old fashioned, two year old tantrum looks like
( in case they didn't know).
and got invited to drag our crazy boys to
the Tri cities for the weekend.
My boys put on their coolest faces and strutted their stuff.
They danced, they ate, they laughed and cried.
Despite their behavior, they didn't have a drop to drink. We loved having a chance to cozy up to some of our favorite people.
I, of course, had to take advantage of the photo opportunity.
I wish I took more, but will add some later when the sisters send them my way.
After one crazy night, we went to visit David's best friend. He is one of the few people we know with more kids than us, and get this: they never complain ( the parents, that is-honestly, have you met a child who doesn't complain? Please.). They may be the very best parents of five children under seven we have ever seen. Well, are. No "may". Anyway, we had a great time visiting with them...
( in case they didn't know).
1 comment:
I never get tired of his good looks. I have this picture on display life size and that means a lot to me because the clarity is so good when I walk up to him he appears to be directly in front of me!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-nDmZA2HtLnmNoH_9B44QdY0PpyO3hR1iCZlfefygxD5g4aVb4Yd6pGemBOvC1Z9sVCxVAg9nHVXopg1EG1Ol3SlGMVYPT9LnNMyNxMyhLwPC1_d0Q8EwpNEkRgYCyeU9g5JVavFE7oeu/s0/DSC_3083.JPG
When I come home from a hard day at work I can't wait to feast my eyes on this gorgeous little beauty. He is a sight for sore eyes and usually the best looking, most beautiful and prettiest creature I've seen all day!
Post a Comment