Today's events
Isaac caught a big frog under the bridge in the creek at Jackson's t ball game.
Corbin climbed a tree and hollered orders to little children that stood around looking at him. He said things like " You don't have to obey your mom, you have to obey ME!"
Brody ate exactly one apple, an entire package of graham crackers, one juice box, a pack of fruit snacks, a small bag of cheese nips, and then proceeded to beg nearby strangers for their food.
I broke my flip flop and had to run around the park barefoot.
When I came to the parking lot, I dragged my feet so that the pad of my shoe would protect my foot without slipping off. I looked silly. I giggled in spite of myself. I think people were more puzzled by my laughter than my dragging leg.
Jackson got to pitch t ball.
This is where the child throws out a pretend pitch, since the ball is already on the t.
He did a great job.
Being a blustery day,my boys spent the rest of the afternoon trying to build a flying contraption with a sheet and a number of shoelaces they pulled from my basket of future hand me down shoes. Boy, am I ever going to be annoyed when I want those shoes for the next kid, and can't find a lace anywhere.
We got home and I forced them to watch the musical "Annie" with me.
They said it was for girls and that it was dumb, but when I tried to turn it off,
they hollered not to.
Hee hee.
Isaac caught a big frog under the bridge in the creek at Jackson's t ball game.
Corbin climbed a tree and hollered orders to little children that stood around looking at him. He said things like " You don't have to obey your mom, you have to obey ME!"
Brody ate exactly one apple, an entire package of graham crackers, one juice box, a pack of fruit snacks, a small bag of cheese nips, and then proceeded to beg nearby strangers for their food.
I broke my flip flop and had to run around the park barefoot.
When I came to the parking lot, I dragged my feet so that the pad of my shoe would protect my foot without slipping off. I looked silly. I giggled in spite of myself. I think people were more puzzled by my laughter than my dragging leg.
Jackson got to pitch t ball.
This is where the child throws out a pretend pitch, since the ball is already on the t.
He did a great job.
Being a blustery day,my boys spent the rest of the afternoon trying to build a flying contraption with a sheet and a number of shoelaces they pulled from my basket of future hand me down shoes. Boy, am I ever going to be annoyed when I want those shoes for the next kid, and can't find a lace anywhere.
We got home and I forced them to watch the musical "Annie" with me.
They said it was for girls and that it was dumb, but when I tried to turn it off,
they hollered not to.
Hee hee.
3 comments:
Man I need some boys around here to liven things up. Maybe we should switch for a week. I could get my fix of frogs, mud and bugs, you could do hair, wear pink and talk about your feelings! We're headed camping this weekend...where are you?!
if i didn't really actually know you and yours, i would swear you made this stuff up. your boys are like my secret idols. i would obey corbin in a heartbeat. he has charisma.
I am laughing outloud about the tball pitching. I would be so proud too! Your boys are so cute and funny!
Post a Comment