Spent half the week with my wonderful mother in law.
I love it when she comes because she sits and lets all the children climb all over her,
and I mean climb, while I finally get two seconds to finish the dishes or whatever.
I keep telling her I need her around more often for just such occasions.
She was such a good sport.
We dragged her to the pool, shrek 4, made her help wash the car, fertilize the lawn, play at the park, walk around main street, witness my husband attempt to save his two dollar baseball from the roof of the church, made her let Brody rifle through her purse over and over again, and of course, forced her to eat lots of ice cream and frozen twinkies.
My children are spoiled.
Oh my goodness. The twinkies!
I hope she recovers.
No doubt she threw her keys on the floor and crawled into bed the minute she entered her peaceful home.
Sleep well, Carol, sleep well.
I love it when she comes because she sits and lets all the children climb all over her,
and I mean climb, while I finally get two seconds to finish the dishes or whatever.
I keep telling her I need her around more often for just such occasions.
She was such a good sport.
We dragged her to the pool, shrek 4, made her help wash the car, fertilize the lawn, play at the park, walk around main street, witness my husband attempt to save his two dollar baseball from the roof of the church, made her let Brody rifle through her purse over and over again, and of course, forced her to eat lots of ice cream and frozen twinkies.
My children are spoiled.
Oh my goodness. The twinkies!
I hope she recovers.
No doubt she threw her keys on the floor and crawled into bed the minute she entered her peaceful home.
Sleep well, Carol, sleep well.
No comments:
Post a Comment