My sister's husband passed the DAT.
He's going to take my sister away from me.
Apparently being a pharmacist is not all it's cracked up to be. I can't help but feel slight resentment towards him for stealing my sis. He'll go to dental school in Arizona, where my parents and other siblings live and enjoy one another.
I know I should be happy for her and their success, but selfishly, I feel abandoned and left out. My whole family will be together in AZ. I will be far from home, as I have always been, without the one gal who has basically been my best friend and closest confidant throughout my entire life.
Yeah,
we've had our differences,
but in some ways, we're like twins.
Opposite in nearly every way, but closer to one another than anyone else. My relationship with her is part of my identity.
I know I'm a grown woman,
but I am distraught at the thought of losing her presence in my daily life.
Don't even get me started on how much I will miss her children.
He's going to take my sister away from me.
Apparently being a pharmacist is not all it's cracked up to be. I can't help but feel slight resentment towards him for stealing my sis. He'll go to dental school in Arizona, where my parents and other siblings live and enjoy one another.
I know I should be happy for her and their success, but selfishly, I feel abandoned and left out. My whole family will be together in AZ. I will be far from home, as I have always been, without the one gal who has basically been my best friend and closest confidant throughout my entire life.
Yeah,
we've had our differences,
but in some ways, we're like twins.
Opposite in nearly every way, but closer to one another than anyone else. My relationship with her is part of my identity.
I know I'm a grown woman,
but I am distraught at the thought of losing her presence in my daily life.
Don't even get me started on how much I will miss her children.
5 comments:
OK you so deserve that dessert tonight, glad you got the memo!
Oh I am sorry Kristine. That stinks. Maybe Dave needs to look for a job in AZ!
Can I put in my application as your sister? I'm probably not near as fun and I have no kiddos, but hey sign me up.
I think you should take her up. I mean, they even have the same NAMES. Sign from above? Possibly.
I will steal you away from Dave and have monthly girl's weekends in Arizona, he gets business trips right? Love ya too sis.
Post a Comment