Brody turned two yesterday.

It was a day,as usual, peppered with fits over not getting his way, and crazy rants of gibberish. What a mess. He was lucky enough to get three presents on his special day. ( despite his not so great behavior)
His grandma Prestwich sent him a new birthday suit (no, not that kind) and money. Lucky guy. You'll notice he is wearing his fancy new duds in the pictures. Thanks you gandma!
His Grandma and Grandpa Sears sent him a box full of two year old approved arts and crafts. Thanks to you!
One of the items included was a box of window crayons. Those things are awesome. They wash off great and even my big kids love them.

Mom and Dad got him a tricycle. He was pretty happy.


The cupcakes I made were pretty good. I tried a new recipe I found on a blog I love called Pioneer Woman Cooks. She has a delicious frosting recipe. The cupcakes are entirely consumed as of today, so I guess that means they passed the test.

Here are a few reasons why we love Brody:

It was a day,as usual, peppered with fits over not getting his way, and crazy rants of gibberish. What a mess. He was lucky enough to get three presents on his special day. ( despite his not so great behavior)
His grandma Prestwich sent him a new birthday suit (no, not that kind) and money. Lucky guy. You'll notice he is wearing his fancy new duds in the pictures. Thanks you gandma!
His Grandma and Grandpa Sears sent him a box full of two year old approved arts and crafts. Thanks to you!
One of the items included was a box of window crayons. Those things are awesome. They wash off great and even my big kids love them.
Mom and Dad got him a tricycle. He was pretty happy.
The cupcakes I made were pretty good. I tried a new recipe I found on a blog I love called Pioneer Woman Cooks. She has a delicious frosting recipe. The cupcakes are entirely consumed as of today, so I guess that means they passed the test.
Here are a few reasons why we love Brody:
*Brody does a fake laugh and covers his mouth with both hands when adults converse around him, like he is totally in on the discussion.
* Brody is a wonderful sleeper. He still naps about four hours in the daytime, and sleeps great through the night too.
*Brody sings in his crib in the morning. It's like owning a songbird alarm clock.
*Brody is a cuddly little guy. He loves to hug. ( But just once. If you try for more he squeals like you are taking advantage of his generosity)
* Brody makes everyone laugh.
*Brody is extremely smart. He can follow complicated directions better than his brothers sometimes. This may actually be an obedience issue, but for the sake of natural punishments, I think it's because Brody is smarter than his other brothers.
*Brody has a belly button from heaven.
* Brody is a wonderful sleeper. He still naps about four hours in the daytime, and sleeps great through the night too.
*Brody sings in his crib in the morning. It's like owning a songbird alarm clock.
*Brody is a cuddly little guy. He loves to hug. ( But just once. If you try for more he squeals like you are taking advantage of his generosity)
* Brody makes everyone laugh.
*Brody is extremely smart. He can follow complicated directions better than his brothers sometimes. This may actually be an obedience issue, but for the sake of natural punishments, I think it's because Brody is smarter than his other brothers.
*Brody has a belly button from heaven.
2 comments:
Oh Happy Birthday Gremlin!!!! I love his belly button too!
I am saving up my money to get my belly button surgically enhanced. When that special day arrives, I would like Brody to come down and be my belly button model. Also, I may not be returning him.
Post a Comment