Monday, August 10, 2009

Easy bake for the men

We just spent the morning baking cakes in Jackson's easy bake oven.
Don't laugh, the thing is blue for cripes' sake.
I did it for the future Prestwich wives.
You're welcome.
Next up, diaper changing.

There is no picture to document the event because they were all in their underwear.
Perhaps I should scratch the diaper changing class and move on to sanitary food prep.
Eh?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Easy Bake Oven...you crack me up!

Mindy Markley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy Markley said...

(ok, I am using my kids' computer that doesn't have spell check so I went back and deleted the comment that looked like it had been written by my children)
This is hysterical. What man doesn't bake in his underwear? Seriously. My only question is... was dave involved in the underwear bake off? :-)