Friday, January 18, 2013

Wishing it was summer

Driving home from piano and trombone, Isaac and Jackson told me the worst story.

Me " I cleaned all the bathrooms really well yesterday, and there's already a sheet of pee on the outside of the trash can. What can you tell me about this, boys?"

Isaac " I opened the bathroom door today, and I saw Brody peeing and spinning around like a sprinkler and laughing and laughing."

Jackson " That is true.  I saw it too."

Me " Was he singing and just as happy as you have ever seen him? Just peeing and and spinning and peeing with glee?"

Isaac " I only peeked through the cracked door, since I was afraid for my life."

Jackson " You peek at Brody while he pees?"

Isaac " He was just so happy and it made me soooo happy too--all the peeing and spinning."

All of us " Bwahahahahah!"

1 comment:

Leah said...

This story just made my life. Thank you, sister.