Corbin knows how to work it.
After his tragic sledding accident, he looked pretty hideous for a week or so. During that week, I was somehow convinced (manipulated by a broken face) that he NEEDED tap dance lessons. In a neighboring town no less. Sooo...
I am considering signing him up. How am I going to fit tap into this schedule? ( Keeping in mind that kids get home from school at 3:30pm, and Pullman is a 20 minute drive(one way) I ask you.
Mondays-Piano right after school for Isaac. Hockey for Isaac from 7-8. Fhe for everyone.
Tuesdays-Trombone for Jackson. Hockey for Jackson, Corbin and Brody from 5-6. David coaches hockey and goes to church meeting at 7.
Wednesdays-Hockey for Jackson, Corbin and Brody 5-6. Wood shop for Isaac. Hockey for Isaac 615-715. David coaches right after work. Mutual for Isaac 7-830.
Thursdays-Piano for Jackson. Scouts for Jackson. Trombone for Jackson.
Friday-Pack and leave town for various hockey games in the area.
Saturday-Hockey games. David is usually volunteering at the ice rink or coaching a hockey team. Church activities. Planning for teaching/speaking at church.
Sunday-Day of Rest!
Where do I squeeze a trip to Pullman in? Grr.
And my friends want to know why I never call anymore...
A side note: last Sunday, this same boy decided it would be frightfully entertaining to lick his gummy bears and stick them to his eyebrows. He then proceeded to wiggle his eyebrows to all who would look in his direction. Every time I removed them and stuffed them in his mouth, his conspiring brothers made sure he got more. What supportive and loving brothers, I say.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment