This kid makes me crazy. He is OBSESSED with games. If someone even hints at playing...he goes off. I mean one game of UNO or Sorry isn't so bad, but one games leads to another, leads to another, leads to another. I refuse to play another, and he simply replies " Ok, I'll go get chutes and ladders." Jackson stayed home sick today and I joked that in penance for missing school, he would have to play UNO until he recovered. Now Brody won't stop harassing him. Get well soon, boy.
As if this wasn't enough, he has adopted a new laugh that mimics that of a dolphin. It's not exactly funny or annoying, just straight up weird. Being the baby of the clan, he has been attempting to adopt a new baby voice as well. I plan to squelch those plans in no time.
He has discovered that if he takes his shirt off, winds it over the railing down the stairs, he can glide down "tarzan style", stopping at every bolt, threading the shirt through again and sliding until he reaches the bottom. He's gonna need a bigger clothing budget if this keeps up.
He insists on stopping at every public bathroom available to him. It's a game. It's my mother's curse to me ( since I did the exact thing for years and years).
He refuses to even think about falling asleep until nine-ish talking poor Corbin's ear off late into the night. Something must be done with him!
On the good side, we are officially done sticking the blanket tassels up our nose. We don't suck on our pointer finger anymore ( Thank you MAVALA!(you paint it on the finger and it tastes like foul sin for days) greatest finger sucking deterrent ever). Fits are few and far between, and he never ever has bathroom accidents.
He also remains helpful as ever. I can't even think about setting the table, making a loaf of bread, vacuuming or working in the yard without this one by my side. Being the incredibly needy woman that I am, you can finding me sneaking around my home in attempts to work in peace at nearly every hour of the day. Alas, I am not sneaky enough.
Last but not least, when he gets a piggy back ride, he always asks if the poor smuch carrying his enormous body is "being choked". Oh, such concern for the well being of his slaves...
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good gracious, he looks like a tiny body builder on top of it all. I wouldn't mess around with BroBro.
Post a Comment