I loaded all the children into my bed and let them watch a movie till late last night. They basically all laid across me as I attempted to sleep. I love those cuddly little arms and hot buzzed heads, wrinkled skinny necks and bony knees. They were all freshly scrubbed, trimmed, lathered and clipped, and they still smelled like boy.I shouldn't admit this, but I think I am actually going to miss that weird smell someday.
Gross.
I know.
Other things I hope go away, but know I will miss:
*Sand dumped out of shoes into my carpet
( because how awesome is that sound as it travels up the vaccuum?)
*Greasy fingerprints on walls
*Waking up really early to a small child's face inches from my own
*Haircut night
*Sunday morning scramble
*Refereeing the fighting over who gets to lick the inside of the ramen flavoring pack ( Shudder)
*Spilled chocolate milk in the car
*Child screaming bloody murder for me only to find that he wants me to "open up" the towel that was placed by the tub
*An excuse to buy one dozen doughnuts
I know.
Other things I hope go away, but know I will miss:
*Sand dumped out of shoes into my carpet
( because how awesome is that sound as it travels up the vaccuum?)
*Greasy fingerprints on walls
*Waking up really early to a small child's face inches from my own
*Haircut night
*Sunday morning scramble
*Refereeing the fighting over who gets to lick the inside of the ramen flavoring pack ( Shudder)
*Spilled chocolate milk in the car
*Child screaming bloody murder for me only to find that he wants me to "open up" the towel that was placed by the tub
*An excuse to buy one dozen doughnuts
No comments:
Post a Comment