Sunday, January 2, 2011

Underwear junkie




Tonight Corbin didn't want to go to sleep, so for fun, he put on ten pairs of underwear. All the boys see it as an opportunity to get out of bed, and are gathered around him laughing and attempting to see if he can feel a good whippin'. I'm about to give them all "what for", after I take a few pictures, that is.

3 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

all three of my kids have done this at some point. what's the deal?? i was gonna say "well at least now i know it's normal" but then i considered the source...

Leah said...

I think it's a good look. I'm going to go do it. Right now.

Jules said...

I'm pretty sure the only ones he is missing are the ones on his head. Didn't you get a shot of that one?