Isaac turned 10 on the 29th. He's officially double digits. Wah!

Yes, if you must know,
those are chocolate dipped oreos ( hand dipped by our birthday boy) and decorated with hockey sticks. He had a good time at the skating rink, showing off his skills.
David on the other hand, turned 37. He's officially got one foot in the grave. Wah!

This man is blessed to have a wife who is willing to experiment with new recipes
...like TRES LECHES!
How did we ever live without that?
Never again will we celebrate without that divine stuff.
Your welcome, David. Happy birthday.
I took him out to see True Grit at the movie theater, where we consumed far more popcorn than I am comfortable sharing. Let's face it-that stuff is death in a bucket...but so dern good. The flick was very entertaining, so I would say, all in all, a double birthday was juggled quite nicely this year. Woot.
Now, on to making more birthday treats for Isaac and Jackson ( 7 on the 3rd) to take to school tomorrow... Diabetes, here we come.
those are chocolate dipped oreos ( hand dipped by our birthday boy) and decorated with hockey sticks. He had a good time at the skating rink, showing off his skills.
David on the other hand, turned 37. He's officially got one foot in the grave. Wah!
This man is blessed to have a wife who is willing to experiment with new recipes
...like TRES LECHES!
How did we ever live without that?
Never again will we celebrate without that divine stuff.
Your welcome, David. Happy birthday.
I took him out to see True Grit at the movie theater, where we consumed far more popcorn than I am comfortable sharing. Let's face it-that stuff is death in a bucket...but so dern good. The flick was very entertaining, so I would say, all in all, a double birthday was juggled quite nicely this year. Woot.
Now, on to making more birthday treats for Isaac and Jackson ( 7 on the 3rd) to take to school tomorrow... Diabetes, here we come.
1 comment:
happy birthday isaac!!
R.I.P., dave.
Post a Comment