Friday, April 16, 2010

First time's a charm...


My four year old can ride a bicycle.
He has never ridden even a bike with training wheels. We just thought we'd give it a go-and he hopped right on and pedaled away!
The downside: One of these boys needs a new bike.
Hmph. A sidenote: This boy has to wear Isaac's helmet.All others are too little.
And the movie quote begins....
Wouldya' look at the size eh that melon!...It's like an orange on a toothpick...He's gonna cry himself to sleep tonight on his huge pilla...




Our next first involves a little toddler and a baby.
It all began when Brody decided he loved the baby dolls at the gym where he plays while I bust my rump.
He would wrap them up in his favorite blanket or just lug them around by their hair. ( at least he's manly about it...)
He has gotten so bad that when other children play with them, he hollers until the children give in and hand said babies over.
SPOILED.
It got to a point where we couldn't even leave the place without one.
Currently, we have one "on loan", until I get around to finding the perfect baby doll for Brody.
This is a first at our house. We don't own a single baby doll--yet.
(Keep in mind we just played outside a couple of minutes before I took this picture-hence the somewhat grubby boy)




Another first: Isaac and Jackson ended their hockey season
with their very first trophies!
These pictures make me laugh.
They are certainly their father's sons. They can smile all day, put try to snap a picture, and they get a lazy eye and a goofy half smile. Priceless.



2 comments:

Leah said...

HA! As soon as I saw Corbin on a bicycle, I thought, "I wonder if that boy needs an adult sized helmet." Thanks for addressing my concern so readily.

the wrath of khandrea said...

please sneak up behind me in church on sunday and whisper the Head impression in my ear. please.

brody is in touch with his nurturing side. back up off him.