and these hooligans decide they need to "rock it out",
and boys in the house,
and they sware they already did,
but when you take a look and it looks like this,
and you check on them a couple of minutes later,
and they look like this...
You gotta thank your lucky stars they have each other -
because they are going to need someone around
to pick up the pieces
when their mom checks herself into the funny farm.
Just for the record,
I am pretty sure there is nothing funny about this particular farm
5 comments:
That is too funny! Boys will be boys right? Yes, we made it to Idaho. Already wishing for Chicago! But there is a costco in this dump town! I know Steph would sympathize with me.
I would love to go around the house and take pictures of the madness...but I would have a lot of straightening up to do, and I'm just not that into it.
I don't know what your problem is, Kris. The house looks awesome. And if Brody can't sleep through that the ruckus, you just aren't giving him enough Benedryl. See you in the psych ward.
I'm so glad your house looks like that. Everytime I've come over it's spotless, so way to let the kids be kids. Race ya to the "non"-funny farm!
Hey at least I know I'm not the only one whose house looks like that. Except my sweet little Evelyn was outside peeing and pooing on the sidewalk because, "SHE JUST COULDN'T MAKE IT!!!" Really!! I think I'm going to beat you to the loony bin that I'm sure is no laughing matter...
Post a Comment