Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey David, read this blog...






Here are the pictures from the Montana trip. Otherwise, here is my priority list as of today.

1) Put away the blasted suitcases
2) Stop eating all Corbin's birthday cake
3) Stop watching the news that is causing me an anxiety attack every hour
4) My children-play with them
5) Blue and Gold Banquet-call lots of people, make lots of assignments
6) Send out cards to various people for various reasons
7) Wash the car
8) Find a way to tell David that I drove through the automatic car wash with the
cartop carrier on top of the car ( Yes, I got stuck in there, yes it was
embarrassing, yes, my mother in law was in the car with me, no, the cartop
carrier did not come out unscathed)


Soon to come: Corbin's birthday pictures!

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

I am dying! Hopefully because you put it on the blog dave won't be too mad! Just kidding. That is totally something I would do and I must tell Rob right now so he can think that is at least one thing I haven't done. Backing up into the garage, that is another story!

ashley said...

that is soo funny and a little sad as well. glad you got everything unstuck even if you were dying inside. maybe it is a mom thing, but i totally do stuff like that ALLLLLLL the time. glad i am not alone. glad you had a fun trip too!!