The day has finally come. Corbin has turned three. Hallelujah! Anyhoo, three comes with all sorts of extras. They are as follows:
1)Fierce independence/dependence (huh?)
2) Comments like
" Mom, I love you, but I still hate you a little bit" (?)
3) Shoes going on the wrong feet at all costs
4) Wearing underwear all day ( and all night!)
5) Strong hatred for all fruits and vegetables
6) A lot of one sided conversations
2) Comments like
" Mom, I love you, but I still hate you a little bit" (?)
3) Shoes going on the wrong feet at all costs
4) Wearing underwear all day ( and all night!)
5) Strong hatred for all fruits and vegetables
6) A lot of one sided conversations
While these little three year old tendencies may frighten the lot of you, I must admit there are a few perks, such as:
1) Comments like
"Mom, I am sad. I just need you."
2) A willing hand in the kitchen
3) Lots of laughter ( induced and produced)
4) A really cute mohawk ( this perk varies from child to child)
"Mom, I am sad. I just need you."
2) A willing hand in the kitchen
3) Lots of laughter ( induced and produced)
4) A really cute mohawk ( this perk varies from child to child)
Here are a few pictures from Corbin's birthday celebrations
No comments:
Post a Comment