
Good 'ol Mom. She spoiled me rotten while she was here. I can't thank her enough. By the way I don't mean 'ol as in OLD- but as in reliable.
Yay! We had a baby! His name is Brody Russell Prestwich. He weighed 7lbs, 1oz. He was 19 inches long and looks like a Prestwich. Tiny chin, itty bitty mouth, blue eyes.
Grandma Prestwich came to help out and saved our hides. Thank you so much!!

The boys seem to really like Brody-Huge relief! Corbin likes to pretend like he is drowning on the carpet and call " Help me baby Brody-Help Me!!". Jackson has only two things to say about him-"He's cute" and " He poops alot".

My dad and mom were her to help out with the boys and the housework. Sheesh-it takes two adults to replace me. Sweet. Grandpa played with the boys and let us boss him around. He was so great to have here.

How can such a tiny lump of nothing be so much fun? My mom swares he is a real human being-but I am pretty sure he is just a bottomless pit.
David was awesome to help out too. He has such a lot going on with work and church calling and travel and everything that he does. He is such a good dad.
I am recovering really well. It is actually surprising how well I am doing. I am so lucky to have my health, my wonderful parents ,in laws and a great husband, and of course four healthy boys.
1 comment:
Oh, so cute! Four kids. Wow. It was good to see pics of all the grandparents. I am glad you got a lot of help. I want to call you but I don't want to call at a bad time. Maybe in the evening when the kids are in bed. Glad you are recovering well also. You guys made some pretty cute boys! Save one of them for Sibley!
Post a Comment