Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Weekend

Hi all! This last week went by s-l-o-w-l-y. I have ten days to go until this little guy is out. Wahoo! Drag on as it may, we did have a fun week. The boys played outside a little more, our lawn got reseeded, I managed to eat significantly less sugar than nonbelievers would assume, and David managed to squeeze in a few rounds of golf. I took a few pictures of my big 'ol belly( with my entire self included of coure), but I couldn't post it. My distorted body is just too much for me to handle, let alone those who may stumble upon it looking for pictures of cute little boys. Sorry.
We took the boys on a little trip out of town for Memorial weekend,where we went fishing, swimming, ate out, watched some funny movies , and spent time with good friends. We usually camp on Memorial weekend, and I am sure the boys missed it, but, of course, I am not interested in having any sort of baby in the wild. We came home to find a cute little present for each of the boys in the mail. Aunt Rachelle knows what they like! Candy of course! Thanks Rachelle!




The next day we went to a birthday party for a family friend It was great-delicious food and lots of good company. I was not a very good picture taker-so I have no pictures of any of these events, but they did indeed happen, I assure you. I had to laugh the other day because we all went up the street to meet some new members of our ward that just moved in, and Isaac explained that we don't have a basement, just a crawlspace under the house. He then proceeds to say that when they are naughty, I get mad and throw them in there and make them stay. Unbelievable! Why I would announce this over the world wide web, is beyond me, but as crazy and angry as I am all the time-I promise all that I would never, ever force my children to stay in the crawlspace under my house. Just for the record-should he tell the same outlandish lie again. Maybe I should give it a try. Perhaps in coming months I will be crazy enough. Only time will tell!
We hope everyone had a good Memorial weekend.

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

for the recorded I've had to go in the crawl space when i was BAD and It was scary! There's rats and spiders in there!..........
don't worry zaymes has told every body that we have ever met some outlandish story like the time I was a doctor and I'm always working so I don't have time to cook food for him and that is why he's so skinny!... WHAT??? Then there was the time that he told my friend that he has a hole under his bed and there is a dead animal in there and sometimes he has to hide in their because I yell at him... WHAT? and then there was the other time... the stories always are humorous but I often just wait for cps to show up afterwards and check it out. CRAZY KIDS! SO I guess don't worry he'll grow out of it!

I can't wait for this baby to come! YAHHHHHYYYY! I can't wait to meet him!- man I think I need to get pregnant so I'm not so excited for babies... go to go...-n