Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day of School

 The first day of school happened.  Isaac is in 6th, and going to the middle school.  How does he feel about it?
 He's feeling confident that he's man enough to handle the task.  We can go ahead and let him believe that.  As far as I'm concerned though, he's going to be my baby forever.

Jackson is in the 3rd grade now.  He moved over to Russell school ( grades 3-5). He wants to run for class representative and has already made lots of new friends.  He even joined the Moscow City Band to learn to play the trombone.  The thing is bigger than him! I am hoping to download a picture of him and his silly trombone from my phone, until I figure it out, you'll have to imagine a baby with a tuba...

Corbin is in 1st grade now and already got awarded a Cat Paw from his school, West Park ( grades k-2) for helping out when he wasn't even asked.  What a great kid!

Brody has started preschool at the U of I Early Childhood development lab.  He is used to being surrounded by older kids,so he is taking some time to warm up and make friends, but I am sure it won't take long.  He's also struggling with being home alone without his entertaining brothers.  I would like to say it's a struggle for me too...let's just leave it at that.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh, school. So far I think it's just a big fat pain. I so need to move to a bus zone. And get a mustache. Gray, preferably.