We went to Othello this weekend for David's 20 year reunion. The boys impressed everyone there by throwing dirt clods at each other until they looked like they all had facial hair and the unique ability to sweat mud. It was awesome. The next day we took it easy at the Rice's house. It looked like a school yard with all the kids running wild. We were hoping to convince all of the classmates that nearly all of these children belonged to Scott ( the taller baldy), but my kids chickened out on hugging his leg and whining. I like to think it's because I raised them to be extremely honest (yep, we'll go with that).
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I saw the oldest boy I was like OMG! I have to get a closer look at this gorgeous creature, so I downloaded the original!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiayGbV_R1uTbvNiOVUD8m2rgvw39UuL8OZZQt6HFF8_B0UgcCJZ75Db88UJUljr6y3tBgZwqTIdUwrNyZRzAOH7yYSDU0dne5-r4ypWzkwKZaWjy4aNHeSv0qTfBA4-izTML3KOpLauVfD/s0/DSC_5118.JPG
When I sat looking at him he took my breath away. I couldn't get over that beautiful face and his gorgeous body so I tightened the crop and put him on display in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. I really love having a gorgeous beautiful boy like this in my bedroom to look at and admire when I want.
Post a Comment