Monday, August 6, 2012

Boating on the Snake

Our good friends Mark and Lori Weber ( our buddies who went to Spain with us) took us boating a few weeks ago. You know what they say...friends with boats make the very best kinds of friends.  I couldn't agree more!  We had a great time.  Their cute daughter Maddison starts the second grade this year and swims like an olympian.  She's  amazing. 

The boys had a great time on the tube.  David got took a turn and I laughed so hard I cried when I saw his body flying through the air like a rag doll.  Yes, support comes in many different forms. I'll have you know that laughing at your spouse being flung off a float tube is the best way to build a strong relationship.  The best.  He thanks me frequently.




 Brody learned to drive a boat.  He's very mature ( made obvious by his white hair).
 We accidentally let the kids float out too far without a rope.  Woops.  We had to send the dog out to save them. Take that Lassie.  Floating down the Snake River is waaaaaay more dangerous than getting stuck in a well.  Duh.



1 comment:

Leah said...

Hahaha, accident my foot! As the kids float off into the horizon, Kristine leans back and says, "Finally, some peace and quiet!"