Friday, December 10, 2010

We've been fighting the flu the last few days. I have seen many a sheets come and go. (not mine, of course). David and I are just holding our breath waiting for the other shoe to drop. Who's next (insert cackly laugh here)? David has carefully chosen all meals based upon which will be the least horrific to see again. I, on the other hand, am eating like a horse, knowing that I will probably lose it. What joys the human body afford us!!
Corbin has been a trooper. He expresses love between his episodes of illness,
and needs lotsa hugs. Brody has been funny about it.
He is completely miserable, expels the stomach mess,
and jumps around like the happiest boy ever.

Ah yes, they must know misery, that they may know joy.
Heehee.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Adelle invented a game called "Throw up" the other day. It is a game where you carry around a box and periodically pretend you just threw up in it. She was quite proud of herself for coming up with it. Apparently barf is darling.