Monday, December 27, 2010

A partridge in a pear tree? Bah!


I had big plans to post every day for twelve days before Christmas. That plan wasn't realistic considering I was on the road, oh, one thousand hours of the twelve days before Christmas. I am bummed these posts didn't turn out, so I decided to just post them post Christmas ( I know, I am so funny).
A brief explanation of the pictures that follow:
My sister was to be married on the weekend before Christmas. Being a somewhat frugal family, we decided we would rather drive than fly. ( In hindsight, that was a mistake) We stopped at many places along the way. All in all, we spent fifty eight hours in the car and drove about 2796 miles. All four children were as good as could be expected. Brody, unfortunately, discovered how to unbuckle his carseat, but aside from this, it was a pleasant trip. So, as I count down the 12 days that surrounded our holiday, you will see wedding pictures, the hoover dam, the Vegas strip, and some interesting stops along the way. We hope everyone had a great holiday.


Two days after Christmas,
the Prestwiches showed to you,
One kid in a rock...


Two lovely newlyweds...


Three sweet explorers


Four fearful tourists...


Five reunited siblings...

Six bones cousin Camden can brake with his sweet karate moves...

Seven friends at Temple Square...

Eight great people ( One great aunt Melissa and her seven great nephews)...


Nine seconds till Uncle Justin shoots-so dance fool, dance!


Ten times we had to cover the eyes of our children as we drove through the Vegas Strip...



Eleven times, we considered quiting all together and moving into this lovely new home rather than driving another mile...

And a total of twelve grandchildren at Grandpa and Grandma's house!

( Christmas pictures coming soon!)

No comments: