Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas eve dinner with my sister and her family

One quick shot of Christmas jammies before the entire bunch loses it...


The two inseparable cousins.



After this very lady like pose, we looked at each other and pointed out, at the same time,
"That was an uncomfortably tight hold, sister!"



Turkey, stuffing, rolls, green beans...the works!



Our rugrats ( minus one older, more mature young man named Isaac).
From left to right: Brody, Simon, Jackson, Jaden, Corbin, Owen.

5 comments:

Rob and Lori said...

It's crazy...you and Stephanie look EXACTLY the same as you did at 16. If only we were all so lucky.

Koch Clan said...

You guys are so funny! I love the pics.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i had no idea that chick was your sister.

and how's this for a coincidence: your word verification is stiestr. which is practically the word sister.

oooohhh....

the wrath of khandrea said...

ps are you running in the 5K for the ECH foundation?

Leah said...

Ah, strangulation. You ARE my sisters after all.

I like your stocking sign. I think I will make one that says "The stockings were hung near the front door with care..." and try to convince my kids that every family does it that way.