Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pity Party

I would like to take this opportunity to complain about the plight of a mother of four who, along with her spouse, is sick.
Seriously?
Four kids who are hungry ALL THE TIME.
Four kids who need to be here and there.
Four kids who cry a lot. You beg for them to be happy and the only time they finally are, they are hollering with laughter while the baby is sleeping.
You pathetically cry for them to be quiet. They are, but follow you around the whole house whispering in your ear that they are
BORED, BORED, BORED.
Too bad!
Honestly.
Let me sleep for a week, then I'll see what I can do about those nachos you ordered.

Either way, I am going to pretend like I am fine tomorrow. Better to live in denial than sit around at home pretending like you are recovering.

No comments: