Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It is Wednesday- and David took the camera on his trip to New Orleans and Texas, so, Sorry- no recent pictures. I did, however, dig up some older ones, It is probably just as well since Corbin is addicted to the potty right now and lugs his little Dora the explorer potty seat all over creation. He actually (horror of horrors) slept with it last night. It sounds gross but rest assured it was sprayed thoroughly with Lysol beforehand. He'll get the hang of it all soon enough. He also insists on taking it in the car with him for all trips. He likes the wear the thing on his head. I am so proud. What!? Haven't you ever seen a two year old with a potty on his head at the stop light?



If he proudly wears these shoes, you can imagine the shamelessness that goes with a potty seat for a hat.


On to grosser topics-Isaac has come home from school deciding to get really good at armpit noises. He has been practicing whenever he thinks I can't hear. Jackson is,of course, totally enthralled.
Tonight I finally gave in and let Jackson get in bed with Isaac so that Isaac could read to him. It is kinda cute-even if it will end in wrestling. I put them down at seven or as close to it as possible, because they just carry on every night. I march in there and get after them, but secretly, I love that they want to talk and
play and laugh together.

Eating frosting here. Don't they just look like trouble?

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Love the stories of Corbin and his potty! And those shoes he is wearing of yours are super cute. Where did you get them? We put our kids to be around 7 too if not earlier. The boys aren't old enough to talk but I think I will like it too. Brotherly bonding at its best!

mumovearls said...

Ok! wait Kristine I miss you! I need to live next door to you...
potty on his head... Love it
High heels... Love it!
Arm pit noises... We have a whole choir of them, recent development... did you know you can make the same noise if you use your knee? Yep!-nena