Today, was, as usual, a crazy day. Unfortunately, nothing really happened amid all the chaos. I guess Corbin had a lesson (four times) about not removing dirt from houseplants and putting it in your toy dump truck, burrying your trains in it or using the ladle to put it on the table. That was fun. Jackson enjoyed tying strings to various things and swinging them around-not exactly a safe experience. Isaac had a multitude of children over to play today-and ended up in the kitchen with me. What they are thinking-I'll never guess. Gotta love 'em anyway. Not having been a vigilant picture taker, I decided later today to photograph a few of our favorite things around here, so here goes.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the hot rod. Must now show Gabe that picture! Okay, so I am seriously lost as to where you live. Love the view though. Are back sort of by quail run? Love the blanket too. Jude is the only one that loves his blanket and it is so cute. Did you get a minivan? Wondering what you are going to do with that fourth baby.
wow I love that view... It makes me homesick for Moscow... and the rest of the picture make me homesick for you! Whats with the gator heads...?
Post a Comment